Vom 11. bis 13. Juli 2018 findet die 16. International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs (Konferenz über Computerunterstützte Hilfen für behinderte Menschen) in Linz statt. Tagungssprache ist Englisch.
— SAVE THE DATE —
Konferenz: 11. – 13.07.2018
Vorkonferenz: 09. – 10.07.2018
ICCHP provides a unique platform for end users, researchers, developers and practitioners including amongst others:
- A scientific conference presenting and discussing reviewed papers (~50% acceptance rate) which will be published in SPRINGER Lecture Notes in Computer Science).
- Special Thematic Sessions organised, chaired and supervised for publishing by leading experts to provide a comprehensive overview to very specific aspects of eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A special track on Universal Learning Design organised by colleagues from the Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- A Young Researchers Consortium to support the formation of the next generation of experts in eAccessibility and eInclusion
- A Summer University for young blind students intending to enter math, science and engineering studies
- A programming competition final of „C4C – Code for a Cause Europe“, organised in the framework of Project Possibility
- A pre-conference including Workshops/Tutorials and Meetings
- Space for Exhibition and Poster Presentations
- The ICCHP Roland Wagner Award sponsored by the Austrian Computer Society
- An agreeable Social Programme for networking and enjoyment